In the fall when we visited the nearby garden centre, I noticed how well their plants did (albeit inside of a greenhouse!) growing in containers raised up on super convenient tables. I mentally filed the tables for later thought, and lately it has come back to me.
When Kenny and I were at the hardware store picking up a few more supplies, I included some fence staples and a small roll of 1/2" cage/fence/netting.
|Unique form I suspect.|
|Kenny was more than happy to assist in the hammering portion of the project.|
I found some legs already conveniently cut to two feet long on my woodpile, so I requisitioned them for this project. At first I was worried that it would be too low, but was happy to find that once I put some bins on top, the height came out just about right.
Kenny tested it for comfort and stability, and now it just remains to get it loaded with soil and plants!
|Meets the Kenny Standards Council.|